Welcome to Parbo Kagaj. Authors may submit their manuscripts that conform to the aim and scope of Parbo Kagaj.
The following guidelines will help you to know how we at Parbo Kagaj execute the process of submission and evaluation of any manuscript sent to us.
1. We only allow material submitted only in softcopy form sent through email. We do not accept hard copies of manuscripts. Please do not send material on CDs.
2. Email your submission only at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The article should adhere to the APA style sheet format (7th Ed. only) with in line citations and a Work Cited list at the end.
Further the following will apply:
• All submissions should be submitted as MS word or pdf documents.
• Typical length of the submission should not exceed 2500 words.
• Manuscript should be typed in Times New Roman or Georgia, in black font on white page (font size 12 and double spaced) to ensure legibility of the text. Please adhere to the specified format and do not use unreadable fonts, colour, highlights etc.
4. Parbo Kagaj will be collecting a processing fee of Rs 1000/- per each research article from academic writers. The fee would be payable only after intimation of acceptance of the article for publication.
5. Authors should certify on the submitted material that it is their original work (in the case of articles, based on their own research), not published anywhere else whether in print or online including blogs, and no portion of it has been reproduced from any other source or work without the consent of the original author. Any instance of illegal citation will be checked very seriously by plagiarism software. If a writing is proved to be plagiarized unfairly it will be debarred.
6. Copyright for articles published in this journal will rest with the authors, with first publication rights to Parbo Kagaj. The writer cannot publish or print anywhere his article once published in Parbo Kagajwithout prior permission of Parbo Kagaj.
7. Authors are required to take relevant approvals for any copyright material they may use in their work submitted to Parbo Kagaj. In any such case, this journal will not be responsible in any way for any copyright violation.
8. Parbo Kagaj receives a great number of proposals and manuscripts every year. We value your submission and each writing is given the same diligent attention by our qualified and experienced editorial board. The editorial team conducts an evaluation process and a research paper will be published with the consent of three members (minimum) of our editorial board.
9. In case of every paper submitted to us or in any contentious issue related to the article the decision made by the editorial board of Parbo Kagaj will be strictly taken for granted.
10. The detailed process of evaluation takes a minimum of three months and post evaluation, you will be informed of our decision.
11. Remember, during the process of evaluation we unfortunately are unable to respond to any queries either by phone, fax, email or in person. The decision will be informed personally at the end of the evaluation period.
12. Parbo Kagaj is not obliged to assign any reason if your proposal/work does not suit our publishing program.
13. Authors are advised to preserve electronic backups of submitted material. Owing to the large number of works we receive, we do not take the responsibility to return any material.
14. Any controversial issue that is harmful to the journal is strictly prohibited and if any such instance is found in manuscript, it will be prohibited to publish any time without being obliged to give any explanation to the writer.
Thank You for being with us…